Friday 27 March 2009

Robbie Williams going back to Take That...desperate or what?

I read today...the final day that I get to write a post on this blog some quite entertaining news, that Robbie Williams, the man who brought us Angels, She's the One, Rock DJ, Millenium and many more..is in talks about reuniting with former band mates Take That. In my opinion, he's running out of pocket money and in desperate need to get back into the limelight after he failed with "Rudebox" in 2006.

I just think it's funny that he was making millions while Gary Barlow was writing with Donny Osmond and Mark Owen was on Celebrity Big Brother. I admit when I heard about Take That reforming, I thought there was no room for a boyband..if you've seen videos of them on youtube from the 90s you'll know why. But when they released Patience, I was shocked, I actually really liked it. And now they've secured three number 1 singles and one at number 2 since coming back, so of course Robbie Williams is now interested.

To be honest, I hope he doesn't rejoin, I feel that Take That are standing quite well on their feet without him. Especially since he admitted to being a UFO follower...

No comments:

Post a Comment