Thursday 12 February 2009

My first ever blog..

I can't believe after 6 months of being a Journalism student I haven't started one of these earlier! I feel quite guilty actually, seeing as I class myself as an opinionated person. Being a Journalism student at the University of Lincoln I have found myself in some challenging positions. Although I read the criteria before coming, I was unsure of what to expect.

I can honestly say, it has been a tough ride for me so far but definitely worth every minute. I enjoy the diversity of the course, from the history and law of journalism to the production side; and when I've told friends back home about the different modules they always question "But I thought you were doing journalism?" which I like as I find we are taught to look at every aspect, to broaden our minds and discover initially what path we should take on the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment